Analisis Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai SMK Raden Patah Kota Mojokerto

  • Wulan Kurnianingtyas

Abstract

Leadership is the ability of leaders to influence subordinates in an organization so that they are motivated to achieve organizational goals. There are two styles of leadership that can be applied, namely the force of transformational leadership and transactional leadership style. Both are expected to influence job satisfaction of subordinates. The population in this study were all employees of SMK Raden Patah Kota Mojokerto many as 60 people. Because its population is relatively small, the entire population sampled. Data were collected through a questionnaire given directly to respondents. Furthermore, in analysis with multiple linear regression approach. The results of this study indicate that: (1) changes in employee satisfaction 58.6% change in employee job satisfaction is influenced by the style of transformational leadership and transactional leadership style. The remaining 41.4% are influenced by other variables not studied. This is indicated by the value of R Square = 0.586, (2) style of transformational leadership and transactional leadership styles together influence on employee job satisfaction. This is indicated by a probability value of F test = 0.014 less 0.05, and (3) the dominant influence transformational leadership style on employee job satisfaction. This is indicated by the value of regression coefficient (beta) is a standardized = 0.651 is larger than transactional leadership style variables = -0.549

Published
2018-01-23
How to Cite
KURNIANINGTYAS, Wulan. Analisis Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai SMK Raden Patah Kota Mojokerto. JEBDEER: Journal of Entrepreneurship, Business Development and Economic Educations Research, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 2, p. 21-28, jan. 2018. Available at: <http://jurnal.stitradenwijaya.ac.id/index.php/jbr/article/view/66>. Date accessed: 22 feb. 2018.
Section
Articles